Friday, January 12, 2018
OKANOGAN The Omak and Okanogan girls produced another nail-biter game Tuesday, with the Pioneers hanging on for a 38-34 Caribou Trail League win over the Bulldogs.
“It was a little too close,” Omak coach Mike Ables said...
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona