Monday, September 25, 2017
METHOW Crews are finishing up a variety of project on state highways this month and into October, including repairs to bridges on Highway 20 in the lower Methow Valley and Highway 155 in Coulee Dam.
Work will continue Monday through Friday into October on four Highway 20 bridges the Methow River between Methow and Carlton...
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona