Tuesday, September 12, 2017
OMAK The city council appropriated money for two projects – LED street lighting and emergency pavement repair – with the expectation that state grants will refund the money.
City Administrator Todd McDaniel said the city received two unexpected grants from the state Transportation Improvement Board for the LED Relight Washington street light program and the emergency pavement repair program...
More like this story
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket
- North Valley Hospital Foundation plans meeting
- CORRECTION: Orchestra-chorus concert is Saturday, Oct. 21
- Driver injured in Mazama crash