Tuesday, September 12, 2017
OMAK The city council appropriated money for two projects – LED street lighting and emergency pavement repair – with the expectation that state grants will refund the money.
City Administrator Todd McDaniel said the city received two unexpected grants from the state Transportation Improvement Board for the LED Relight Washington street light program and the emergency pavement repair program...
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan