Tuesday, September 12, 2017
OMAK The city council appropriated money for two projects – LED street lighting and emergency pavement repair – with the expectation that state grants will refund the money.
City Administrator Todd McDaniel said the city received two unexpected grants from the state Transportation Improvement Board for the LED Relight Washington street light program and the emergency pavement repair program...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage