Tuesday, September 12, 2017
TOPPENISH - An Omak man was arrested last week in Toppenish on suspicion of two counts of violating a protection order in the disappearance of an Omak woman.
Alex Hernandez-Aguilar, 19, was booked into the Sunnyside Jail on Sept...
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend