Tuesday, September 12, 2017
TOPPENISH - An Omak man was arrested last week in Toppenish on suspicion of two counts of violating a protection order in the disappearance of an Omak woman.
Alex Hernandez-Aguilar, 19, was booked into the Sunnyside Jail on Sept...
More like this story
- Confluence hosts three art shows
- Tribe, feds reach agreement on border-crossing card
- Ferry County Fair results announced
- Ferry County Fair bulls and barrels results announced
- Locals celebrate Lions Club's anniversary
- Unconscious woman found in ditch
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Pontiac Ridge Road
- Republic School bond information meeting planned tonight
- Stew and Brew returns Sept. 30
- O'Keary headlines Cultural Center