Tuesday, September 5, 2017
BRIDGEPORT The Douglas County Public Utility District is terminating its contract with the state Department of Fish and Wildlife for hatchery program operations.
The district “desires to run its own hatcheries to ensure license obligations are met,” the utility said after the Aug...
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo