Tuesday, September 5, 2017
TONASKET – Local residents questioned North Valley Hospital commissioners about everything from rumors of the hospital being sold to a private entity to firing and grievance procedures, and questions about hiring procedures.
During the public comment portion of the Aug...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage