Monday, September 4, 2017
OKANOGAN – Four young women - who appear to be more like friends than competitors – have thrown their hats into the ring for a shot at the 2018 Okanogan County Fair Queen crown.
Royalty advisor Marcie Howell said she’s happy to see such a turnout of candidates and said each candidate will be judged before a panel of judges, present speeches and answer impromptu questions during the pageant, set for 7 p...
More like this story
- Confluence hosts three art shows
- Tribe, feds reach agreement on border-crossing card
- Ferry County Fair results announced
- Ferry County Fair bulls and barrels results announced
- Locals celebrate Lions Club's anniversary
- Unconscious woman found in ditch
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Pontiac Ridge Road
- Republic School bond information meeting planned tonight
- Stew and Brew returns Sept. 30
- O'Keary headlines Cultural Center