Monday, September 4, 2017
OKANOGAN – Four young women - who appear to be more like friends than competitors – have thrown their hats into the ring for a shot at the 2018 Okanogan County Fair Queen crown.
Royalty advisor Marcie Howell said she’s happy to see such a turnout of candidates and said each candidate will be judged before a panel of judges, present speeches and answer impromptu questions during the pageant, set for 7 p...
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend