Monday, September 4, 2017
OKANOGAN – After nearly a year of proudly wearing a sash and a crown atop her hat, Cora Diehl, 16, said she’s had a fun reign and is saddened that it’s nearing an end.
“It’s been great,” the 16-year-old Tonasket High School junior said...
More like this story
- Confluence hosts three art shows
- Tribe, feds reach agreement on border-crossing card
- Ferry County Fair results announced
- Ferry County Fair bulls and barrels results announced
- Locals celebrate Lions Club's anniversary
- Unconscious woman found in ditch
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Pontiac Ridge Road
- Republic School bond information meeting planned tonight
- Stew and Brew returns Sept. 30
- O'Keary headlines Cultural Center