Monday, September 4, 2017
OKANOGAN – After nearly a year of proudly wearing a sash and a crown atop her hat, Cora Diehl, 16, said she’s had a fun reign and is saddened that it’s nearing an end.
“It’s been great,” the 16-year-old Tonasket High School junior said...
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend