Tuesday, May 30, 2017
WENATCHEE — The Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission has granted Wenatchee Valley College initial approval for a registered nurse to bachelor of science in nursing, or RN-to-BSN, program.
It is the first of two four-year degrees that WVC will offer...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage