Friday, March 31, 2017
OLYMPIA – Bridgeport School District’s spending procedure for a federal school improvement grant was lacking, the Washington State Auditor’s Office said in a finding.
The audit report, issued March 30, looked at district finances from Sept...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage