Friday, March 31, 2017
EAST WENATCHEE – An amendment to the Methow Fish Hatchery Chelan-Douglas interlocal cooperative agreement was approved March 27 by Douglas County Public Utility District commissioners.
The amendment adds use of the Chewuch Acclimation Pond...
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo