Monday, March 20, 2017
MALOTT - An autopsy will be conducted this week on the remains of a man found floating in the Okanogan River on March 16 at Rattlesnake Point south of town.
The body has not yet been identified, but Okanogan County Coroner Dave Rodriguez said investigators “strongly suspect” the remains to be those of Malott resident Marco Antonio Aguilar-Cendejas, 26, who was reported missing in December 2016...
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona