Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Bill combats ‘flash mob’ theft
OLYMPIA — A bill before the Legislature would strengthen penalties for those who use electronic communications to conspire to commit retail theft.
Senate Bill 5632 passed the state Senate last week on a 27-22 vote...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage