Friday, March 10, 2017
OKANOGAN – Okanogan County plans to retool its all-terrain vehicle ordinance in the wake of a lawsuit challenging the ordinance that opened many roads to the vehicles.
“The ATV case against Okanogan County is now officially closed and the county’s attorney has been notified,” said Melanie Rowland, attorney for Methow Valley Citizens Council of the Feb...
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona