Friday, June 16, 2017
OKANOGAN - School's out, and it’s time to hit the beaches or even the old swimmin' hole.
But officials from Okanogan County Public Health are reminding local residents of the dangers of swimmer’s itch...
More like this story
- Coulee City motorcyclist killed
- Tribe plans hemp blessing Tuesday morning
- Fire tops 30,000 acres, destroys two structures
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain