Friday, June 16, 2017
OKANOGAN - School's out, and it’s time to hit the beaches or even the old swimmin' hole.
But officials from Okanogan County Public Health are reminding local residents of the dangers of swimmer’s itch...
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting