Thursday, June 15, 2017
OLYMPIA The state Department of Fish and Wildlife has imposed restrictions on summer steelhead fishing in the Columbia River Basin in response to projections of the lowest returns in 37 years.
Fish managers expect that about 130,700 summer-run steelhead will return to river this year, the lowest number since 1980...
More like this story
- Commissioners impose cannabis moratorium
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week