Thursday, June 15, 2017
OLYMPIA The state Department of Fish and Wildlife has imposed restrictions on summer steelhead fishing in the Columbia River Basin in response to projections of the lowest returns in 37 years.
Fish managers expect that about 130,700 summer-run steelhead will return to river this year, the lowest number since 1980...
More like this story
- Coulee City motorcyclist killed
- Tribe plans hemp blessing Tuesday morning
- Fire tops 30,000 acres, destroys two structures
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain