Thursday, June 15, 2017
OLYMPIA The state Department of Fish and Wildlife has imposed restrictions on summer steelhead fishing in the Columbia River Basin in response to projections of the lowest returns in 37 years.
Fish managers expect that about 130,700 summer-run steelhead will return to river this year, the lowest number since 1980...
More like this story
- East Wenatchee site added for discussion on managing salmon, steelhead guides
- Heavy snow closes North Cascades Highway
- Four seek vacant PUD commission post
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot