Saturday, July 29, 2017
BREWSTER A paddlers’ campground will be built for paddlers of canoes, kayaks and boats near the confluence of the Okanogan and Columbia rivers.
The boat-in campground will include four campsites, rest room, picnic shelter, food storage locker, four tent sites, picnic tables, a pre-cast stone boat landing and trail system on the Columbia River east of Brewster...
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo