Friday, July 28, 2017
TONASKET – A former Tonasket High School basketball coach was found not guilty of disorderly conduct and harassment yesterday in Okanogan County District Court.
“I was found not guilty by a jury trial,” Kevin Landdeck said Friday morning...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage