Tuesday, July 11, 2017
TONASKET — Nine candidates vying for three Tonasket School District board positions gathered Thursday to share their opinions and views on the district’s strengths, areas of improvement and what each candidate would like to contribute to the district if elected.
Candidates were given 2-3 minutes to briefly describe themselves and why they think they are fit for candidacy...
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo