Tuesday, December 5, 2017
OKANOGAN – While the suspected killer of Clarence “Shag” Hauf was in an Okanogan County courtroom Monday afternoon, nearly a dozen local residents took picket signs to the street in front of the courthouse calling for justice.
“We’ll stay as long as it takes,” said one person while a car drove by with the driver giving the group a thumbs up...
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations soughtAdditional donors are asked to step up and select tags from the Giving Tree, which benefits clients of the Support ...
- Additional donations sought for Christmas basketsAdditional donations of food and cash are sought to help Omak-Okanogan Christmas Basket Project organizers reach their goal of 200 ...
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan