Sunday, August 27, 2017
OLYMPIA The state Department of Fish and Wildlife is taking public comments on its recommendation to keep the Columbian sharp-tailed grouse on the state’s threatened species list.
The department periodically reviews the status of protected species in the state...
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo