Thursday, August 24, 2017
ELLISFORDE - A fire that apparently began burning one miles northeast of town off Airport Road was quickly contained.
According to Okanogan County Emergency Management officials, the seven-acre Ellisforde Airport Road Fire was 100 percent counted as of 1:08 p.m. today, Aug. 24.
“DNR advises fire has been knocked down,” officials said. “Dozer lines have been constructed and aircraft have been released.”
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage