Thursday, August 17, 2017
OLYMPIA The state Department of Agriculture has discovered, for the first time ever, actively reproducing female gypsy moths during annual summer trapping.
The agency has been trapping months for more than 40 years...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage