Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Appeals may be filed until April 19
OKANOGAN - Appeals may be filed until April 19 on a determination of non-significance by Okanogan County for a Yakama Nation salmon fish restoration project on the Twisp River.
The county’s State Environmental Policy Act responsible official issued the determination for the Twisp Horseshoe Project at 913B Twisp River Road...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage