Tuesday, April 4, 2017
OKANOGAN — The Okanogan County Public Utility District’s effort to refurbish and re-energize Enloe Dam has been put on hold again while a state agency readvertises a project-related meeting.
“The PUD is still moving forward with electrifying Enloe Dam” on the Similkameen River west of Oroville, said utility General Manager John Grubich...
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage