Wednesday, October 12, 2016
OMAK – A local man was arrested Oct. 8 on suspicion of stealing several items from Walmart, 902 Engh Road.
Darrel D. Joe, 18, was booked into the Okanogan County Jail on suspicion of first-degree robbery and third-degree theft.
Omak Police Department officer Jerod Gavin was called to the store about 3:30 a.m. for a report that a man wearing a green sweatshirt, black leggings and a black backpack had walked out of the store with merchandise. The man allegedly had his face covered and displayed a piece of wood as a weapon when he was approached by management.
The complete story is available in the Oct. 12 issue or online in our e-edition.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage