Tuesday, May 3, 2016
OMAK — North Cascades Athletic Club recently added a CrossFit affiliate class to its slate of group exercise classes.
The month-long class that runs Tuesday through Thursday each week tests participants with a combination exercise of gymnastics, Olympic weight training and cardio, according to owner Mark Milner.
The big difference from other classes is that the workouts are continually varied and don’t repeat. It means that each day, attendees will do a new slate of exercises, including lifting weights to running to flipping tractor tires.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget