Tuesday, May 3, 2016
OMAK — North Cascades Athletic Club recently added a CrossFit affiliate class to its slate of group exercise classes.
The month-long class that runs Tuesday through Thursday each week tests participants with a combination exercise of gymnastics, Olympic weight training and cardio, according to owner Mark Milner.
The big difference from other classes is that the workouts are continually varied and don’t repeat. It means that each day, attendees will do a new slate of exercises, including lifting weights to running to flipping tractor tires.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage