Wednesday, June 29, 2016
CHESAW – The small but powerful Chesaw Rodeo Club will put on the 74th annual Chesaw Fourth of July Rodeo on Monday, July 4.
Steve and Carol Leslie are this year’s grand marshals, spokeswoman Denise Jewett said.
Steve Leslie grew up and lived in the Chesaw area most of his life, except for about a decade when in the service, working as a show man in Seattle and working a crab boat in Alaska.
For the full story, see the July 29 issue on newsstands now or read our e-edition here.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo