Friday, April 22, 2016
WINTHROP A high school soccer match between Oroville and Liberty Bell on Friday at Winthrop has been rescheduled.
Liberty Bell sports and activities director Chase Rost said "poor air quality" canceled the match for today.
There is a Forest Service controlled burn in the area.
The match is tentatively slated for 4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 5, at Winthrop.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage