Wednesday, October 28, 2015
OKANOGAN – A judge has put into writing the decision he made orally in the Three Devils Road vacation case: The road will be vacated and the property turned over to Gamble Land and Timber.
Visiting Judge John Hotchkiss of Douglas County, in an Oct. 20 written opinion, ordered the county to record the final order of vacation.
The Coalition of Chiliwist Residents and Friends, which challenged the vacation in Okanogan County Superior Court, is appealing the decision.
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona