Wednesday, October 28, 2015
OKANOGAN – A judge has put into writing the decision he made orally in the Three Devils Road vacation case: The road will be vacated and the property turned over to Gamble Land and Timber.
Visiting Judge John Hotchkiss of Douglas County, in an Oct. 20 written opinion, ordered the county to record the final order of vacation.
The Coalition of Chiliwist Residents and Friends, which challenged the vacation in Okanogan County Superior Court, is appealing the decision.
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend