Wednesday, October 28, 2015
OKANOGAN – A judge has put into writing the decision he made orally in the Three Devils Road vacation case: The road will be vacated and the property turned over to Gamble Land and Timber.
Visiting Judge John Hotchkiss of Douglas County, in an Oct. 20 written opinion, ordered the county to record the final order of vacation.
The Coalition of Chiliwist Residents and Friends, which challenged the vacation in Okanogan County Superior Court, is appealing the decision.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo