Tuesday, October 27, 2015
TONASKET - A Tonasket Planning Commission public hearing scheduled for tonight has been rescheduled for 3 p.m. November 17 at City Hall, 209 s. Whitcomb Ave.
Agenda items include a continuation on and public hearing and final review on zoning code chapter 17.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage