Sunday, October 18, 2015
OROVILLE — Candidates vying for city council and school board in contested races squared off in a heated forum that turned into a debate Thursday at Vicki’s Backdoor Club.
The all-mail general election will be Nov. 3. Ballots were scheduled to be mailed Friday to voters county-wide.
Oroville School Board position No. 5 incumbent Rocky DeVon questioned opponent Ryan Frazier about his dealings with the district while employed as a teacher and some of his methods in the classroom.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage