Sunday, October 18, 2015
OROVILLE — Candidates vying for city council and school board in contested races squared off in a heated forum that turned into a debate Thursday at Vicki’s Backdoor Club.
The all-mail general election will be Nov. 3. Ballots were scheduled to be mailed Friday to voters county-wide.
Oroville School Board position No. 5 incumbent Rocky DeVon questioned opponent Ryan Frazier about his dealings with the district while employed as a teacher and some of his methods in the classroom.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget