Sunday, October 11, 2015
OKANOGAN – State Rep. Matt Manweller. R-Ellensburg, called on Okanogan County Farm Bureau members to take part in what he sees as a constitutional crisis in Olympia.
Speaking during the group’s annual dinner Oct. 3, Manweller told members of his fears about the McCleary decision and what he sees as the only way to fight the 2012 State Supreme Court ruling on school funding.
He said the decision is a clear constitutional crisis that is a “massive seizure of your land and your wallet.”
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage