Sunday, October 11, 2015
OKANOGAN – State Rep. Matt Manweller. R-Ellensburg, called on Okanogan County Farm Bureau members to take part in what he sees as a constitutional crisis in Olympia.
Speaking during the group’s annual dinner Oct. 3, Manweller told members of his fears about the McCleary decision and what he sees as the only way to fight the 2012 State Supreme Court ruling on school funding.
He said the decision is a clear constitutional crisis that is a “massive seizure of your land and your wallet.”
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget