Wednesday, October 7, 2015
OKANOGAN — People affected by the recent trio of wildfires praised and panned state and federal agencies’ responses and the Okanogan County Department of Emergency Management during a post-fire meeting hosted by county commissioners last Thursday.
During introductory remarks, county Planning Director Perry Houston said this was the second year in a row with massive fires.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage