Sunday, October 4, 2015
OKANOGAN – A public hearing is planned at 1:30 p.m. tomorrow on a proposal to change the Okanogan County Board of Health from six to five members and change representation on the board.
The meeting will be in the commissioners’ hearing room in the Grainger Administration Building, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend