Sunday, October 4, 2015
OKANOGAN – A public hearing is planned at 1:30 p.m. tomorrow on a proposal to change the Okanogan County Board of Health from six to five members and change representation on the board.
The meeting will be in the commissioners’ hearing room in the Grainger Administration Building, 123 N. Fifth Ave.
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona