Wednesday, November 18, 2015
OMAK — A stylist for 17 years, Florencia Campos recently opened New Image Hair Salon to provide services for the hair needs of men, women and children.
The salon, located at 17 E. Central Ave, offers a range of services.
“It’s a place where people are welcomed and we give a comfortable, laid back atmosphere,” Campos said. “We provide hair needs for the whole family.”
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend