Wednesday, November 18, 2015
OMAK — A stylist for 17 years, Florencia Campos recently opened New Image Hair Salon to provide services for the hair needs of men, women and children.
The salon, located at 17 E. Central Ave, offers a range of services.
“It’s a place where people are welcomed and we give a comfortable, laid back atmosphere,” Campos said. “We provide hair needs for the whole family.”
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona