Wednesday, November 18, 2015
OMAK — A stylist for 17 years, Florencia Campos recently opened New Image Hair Salon to provide services for the hair needs of men, women and children.
The salon, located at 17 E. Central Ave, offers a range of services.
“It’s a place where people are welcomed and we give a comfortable, laid back atmosphere,” Campos said. “We provide hair needs for the whole family.”
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo