Wednesday, November 4, 2015
TONASKET - North Valley Hospital officials will meet Thursday to discuss a projected $3.4 million profit for next year.
"In a nutshell we are looking at a very positive $3.4 million budget," CEO Mike Zwicker told the board. "We are providing growth and opportunity for a more favorable positive bottom line."
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend