Wednesday, November 4, 2015
TONASKET - North Valley Hospital officials will meet Thursday to discuss a projected $3.4 million profit for next year.
"In a nutshell we are looking at a very positive $3.4 million budget," CEO Mike Zwicker told the board. "We are providing growth and opportunity for a more favorable positive bottom line."
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona