Wednesday, May 6, 2015
OROVILLE The Oroville Police Department is investigating a burglary that occurred sometime last weekend at the School District office, 816 Juniper St.
“There is no suspect information at this time,” Police Chief Todd Hill said. “We’re still working on that.”
The burglary was reported to police early Monday morning when school officials noticed the office had been broken into.
“From the items taken, it appears to us that the person who broke in was in search of some food and quick cash,” Superintendent Steve Quick said Wednesday.
Hill said about $400 in property was stolen.
See The Chronicle’s Sunday edition for the full story.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage