Wednesday, May 6, 2015
OROVILLE The Oroville Police Department is investigating a burglary that occurred sometime last weekend at the School District office, 816 Juniper St.
“There is no suspect information at this time,” Police Chief Todd Hill said. “We’re still working on that.”
The burglary was reported to police early Monday morning when school officials noticed the office had been broken into.
“From the items taken, it appears to us that the person who broke in was in search of some food and quick cash,” Superintendent Steve Quick said Wednesday.
Hill said about $400 in property was stolen.
See The Chronicle’s Sunday edition for the full story.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget