Tuesday, December 15, 2015
OMAK A local man has been jailed on suspicion of second-degree burglary after becoming stuck in a cooking exhaust pipe while allegedly trying to break into an east side gas station/mini market.
Donny James St. Peter, 23, made a preliminary appearance Monday in Okanogan County Superior Court. Bail was set at $3,500 and arraignment for Dec. 21.
He was arrested Saturday at the Jackpot Foodmart, 414 Hanford St.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage