Tuesday, August 4, 2015
OROVILLE – Though there are an estimated 120 ballots left to be counted for two Oroville School Board positions, 666 voters turned out for the Tuesday evening primary election.
Here are the results.
Position No. 2
Kolo B. Moser, 65.43 percent; Becky Lewis, 20.31 percent; Patricia Maher, 14.26 percent.
Position No. 5
Ryan Frazier, 42.11 percent; Rocky Devon, 31.89 percent; Phil Barker 26.01 percent.
There was about a 27.7 percent voter turnout, officials from the Okanogan County Auditor’s office said Tuesday night. The next ballot count is planned for Friday.
Ballots will be certified on Aug. 18.
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend