Tuesday, August 4, 2015
OROVILLE – Though there are an estimated 120 ballots left to be counted for two Oroville School Board positions, 666 voters turned out for the Tuesday evening primary election.
Here are the results.
Position No. 2
Kolo B. Moser, 65.43 percent; Becky Lewis, 20.31 percent; Patricia Maher, 14.26 percent.
Position No. 5
Ryan Frazier, 42.11 percent; Rocky Devon, 31.89 percent; Phil Barker 26.01 percent.
There was about a 27.7 percent voter turnout, officials from the Okanogan County Auditor’s office said Tuesday night. The next ballot count is planned for Friday.
Ballots will be certified on Aug. 18.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo