Tuesday, August 4, 2015
OROVILLE – Though there are an estimated 120 ballots left to be counted for two Oroville School Board positions, 666 voters turned out for the Tuesday evening primary election.
Here are the results.
Position No. 2
Kolo B. Moser, 65.43 percent; Becky Lewis, 20.31 percent; Patricia Maher, 14.26 percent.
Position No. 5
Ryan Frazier, 42.11 percent; Rocky Devon, 31.89 percent; Phil Barker 26.01 percent.
There was about a 27.7 percent voter turnout, officials from the Okanogan County Auditor’s office said Tuesday night. The next ballot count is planned for Friday.
Ballots will be certified on Aug. 18.
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona