Monday, April 6, 2015
OKANOGAN Isobel Luengas of Okanogan High School and Karen Delgado Lopez of Omak High School have been selected as winners of $2,400 scholarships from the Okanogan-Omak Rotary Club.
President Dena Byl announced the winners.
For more than a decade, the club has used money from its fundraisers, including the fall wine and cheese tasting/auction event, to fund the scholarship program.
Okanogan students Aidan O’Connor and James Townsend each will receive a $600 scholarship. The Omak $600 scholarship winner is Daniela Carroll-Sanchez.
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona