Monday, September 8, 2014
OKANOGAN Okanogan County Public Utility District commissioners will meet at 2:30 p.m. today to discuss resolutions on establishing a line of credit and declaring the Carlton Complex wildfire emergency over.
The meeting will take place at the utility's headquarters, 1331 Second Ave.
In other business, utility commissioners will discuss the organizational structure of the Northwest Open Access Network as well as the Cooperative Finance Corp.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage