Tuesday, October 21, 2014
RIVERSIDE The two teenagers charged with killing a Tunk Valley resident pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges today in Okanogan County Superior Court in Okanogan.
Parker M. Bachtold and Shalin E. Alltus, both 16, pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree aggravated murder, first-degree robbery, theft of a motor vehicle, two counts of theft of a firearm and two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm-juvenile in possession of a firearm.
The charges stem from the slaying of Alltus’ 39-year-old uncle, Patrick M. Alltus.
Public defenders were appointed to each of them. The cases will go before a jury Dec. 2, 2014 in Superior Court.
See The Chronicle’s Sunday edition for the complete story.
More like this story
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend