Tuesday, October 21, 2014
RIVERSIDE The two teenagers charged with killing a Tunk Valley resident pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges today in Okanogan County Superior Court in Okanogan.
Parker M. Bachtold and Shalin E. Alltus, both 16, pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree aggravated murder, first-degree robbery, theft of a motor vehicle, two counts of theft of a firearm and two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm-juvenile in possession of a firearm.
The charges stem from the slaying of Alltus’ 39-year-old uncle, Patrick M. Alltus.
Public defenders were appointed to each of them. The cases will go before a jury Dec. 2, 2014 in Superior Court.
See The Chronicle’s Sunday edition for the complete story.
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona