Tuesday, November 11, 2014
WILBUR An Almira woman is facing a charge of driving while under the influence of alcohol following a one-vehicle crash Monday evening.
Alison M. Viebrock-Steveson, 40, was transported to Coulee Medical Center for treatment of crash-related injuries, the Washington State Patrol reported. Her condition was not immediately available.
According to the patrol, Viebrock-Steveson was eastbound on state Highway 174 when her white 2003 GMC Denali left the roadway, went through a field and into a ditch near Alderson Road.
The crash a mile north of town was reported at 7:04 p.m., the patrol said, noting the driver was not wearing a seatbelt.
The Denali was removed from the crash scene by Clark's towing, the patrol said.
Viebrock-Steveson is facing a driving while under the influence charge.
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage