Tuesday, November 11, 2014
WILBUR An Almira woman is facing a charge of driving while under the influence of alcohol following a one-vehicle crash Monday evening.
Alison M. Viebrock-Steveson, 40, was transported to Coulee Medical Center for treatment of crash-related injuries, the Washington State Patrol reported. Her condition was not immediately available.
According to the patrol, Viebrock-Steveson was eastbound on state Highway 174 when her white 2003 GMC Denali left the roadway, went through a field and into a ditch near Alderson Road.
The crash a mile north of town was reported at 7:04 p.m., the patrol said, noting the driver was not wearing a seatbelt.
The Denali was removed from the crash scene by Clark's towing, the patrol said.
Viebrock-Steveson is facing a driving while under the influence charge.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget