Wednesday, May 7, 2014
MOSES LAKE K.C. Sherwood has been hired as a full-time investigator for the Grant County Coroner's Office.
Sherwood, whose first day on the job was Monday, has credentials that include past deputy coroner work as well as a mortuary science degree. He was also a mortuary affairs specialist in the U.S. Army.
He joins Coroner Craig Morrison and Chief Investigator Jerry Jasman in the office.
According to Morrison, the Grant County Coroner’s Office has been a two person team since 1995. During that time, staff investigated about 200 deaths annually and growing to 409 deaths last year, Morrison said.
More like this story
- Winter storm warning issued
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge