Wednesday, May 7, 2014
MOSES LAKE K.C. Sherwood has been hired as a full-time investigator for the Grant County Coroner's Office.
Sherwood, whose first day on the job was Monday, has credentials that include past deputy coroner work as well as a mortuary science degree. He was also a mortuary affairs specialist in the U.S. Army.
He joins Coroner Craig Morrison and Chief Investigator Jerry Jasman in the office.
According to Morrison, the Grant County Coroner’s Office has been a two person team since 1995. During that time, staff investigated about 200 deaths annually and growing to 409 deaths last year, Morrison said.
More like this story
- Volkssport event planned in Winthrop
- Electrical outage lead to early dismissal in Bridgeport
- Tribe seeks information on missing teen
- Lake Roosevelt kicks off homecoming season next week
- BOWLING: Ludeman rolls 711 series at Valley Lanes
- WDFW plans to conduct controlled burns on two wildlife areas if conditions allow
- OK Friendly Car Club to meet Oct. 1 for cars, coffee
- Ride a horse across the Loup on Sept. 30
- Outlaw Motorsports puts on truck races Saturday
- Autumn Leaf Run returns for 16th year