Wednesday, May 7, 2014
OMAK Four businesses in Okanogan County will receive marijuana retail licenses if they meet background check and other required criteria, the state Liquor Control Board announced Tuesday.
The applicants expected to be licensed to sell pot are:
- Okanogan — 4US Retail, 23251 state Highway 20, a rural location near the intersection of Morris Road.
- Omak — Sage Shop, 903-C Engh Road, in the shopping center currently containing Omak Pharmacy, Game Stop and Quik Cash.
- Winthrop — Austin Lott, 29 Horizon Flats Road Suite 8, a rural location off White Avenue south of town; and Hamsterdam, 303 Riverside Road, just outside the downtown area.
The state will finish reviewing the applicantions and issue licenses to sell retail marijuana in July.
The Liquor Control Board also announced that it plans to issue a retail marijuana license for 226 Coulee Blvd., Coulee City.
More like this story
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
- 820 (2016-330 July 27, Aug. 3, 10) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge