Wednesday, May 7, 2014
OMAK Four businesses in Okanogan County will receive marijuana retail licenses if they meet background check and other required criteria, the state Liquor Control Board announced Tuesday.
The applicants expected to be licensed to sell pot are:
- Okanogan — 4US Retail, 23251 state Highway 20, a rural location near the intersection of Morris Road.
- Omak — Sage Shop, 903-C Engh Road, in the shopping center currently containing Omak Pharmacy, Game Stop and Quik Cash.
- Winthrop — Austin Lott, 29 Horizon Flats Road Suite 8, a rural location off White Avenue south of town; and Hamsterdam, 303 Riverside Road, just outside the downtown area.
The state will finish reviewing the applicantions and issue licenses to sell retail marijuana in July.
The Liquor Control Board also announced that it plans to issue a retail marijuana license for 226 Coulee Blvd., Coulee City.
More like this story
- Tonasket's Field leads state 1B/2B after Day 1
- SUV plunges into hole
- Oroville names Hardesty
- House fire claims Omak man’s life
- Curlew dog contracts heartworms
- One dead after morning apartment fire
- Bear captured in Oroville yard
- Students compete at state
- Rattlesnake season begins
- Flash flood warning issued
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge