Wednesday, May 7, 2014
OMAK Four businesses in Okanogan County will receive marijuana retail licenses if they meet background check and other required criteria, the state Liquor Control Board announced Tuesday.
The applicants expected to be licensed to sell pot are:
- Okanogan — 4US Retail, 23251 state Highway 20, a rural location near the intersection of Morris Road.
- Omak — Sage Shop, 903-C Engh Road, in the shopping center currently containing Omak Pharmacy, Game Stop and Quik Cash.
- Winthrop — Austin Lott, 29 Horizon Flats Road Suite 8, a rural location off White Avenue south of town; and Hamsterdam, 303 Riverside Road, just outside the downtown area.
The state will finish reviewing the applicantions and issue licenses to sell retail marijuana in July.
The Liquor Control Board also announced that it plans to issue a retail marijuana license for 226 Coulee Blvd., Coulee City.
More like this story
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstated
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan County
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-035 Feb. 15, 22) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID TOWN OF TWISP - PUBLIC WORKS SHOP
- 820 (2017-039 Feb. 15, 22) Notice is hereby given that WDFW of Olympia WA filed an application
- 820 (2017-040 Feb. 22, March 1, 8) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-041 Feb. 22, March 1) BOARD MEMBER NEEDED!
- 820 (2017-042 Feb. 22) MEETING NOTICE