Wednesday, May 7, 2014
OMAK Four businesses in Okanogan County will receive marijuana retail licenses if they meet background check and other required criteria, the state Liquor Control Board announced Tuesday.
The applicants expected to be licensed to sell pot are:
- Okanogan — 4US Retail, 23251 state Highway 20, a rural location near the intersection of Morris Road.
- Omak — Sage Shop, 903-C Engh Road, in the shopping center currently containing Omak Pharmacy, Game Stop and Quik Cash.
- Winthrop — Austin Lott, 29 Horizon Flats Road Suite 8, a rural location off White Avenue south of town; and Hamsterdam, 303 Riverside Road, just outside the downtown area.
The state will finish reviewing the applicantions and issue licenses to sell retail marijuana in July.
The Liquor Control Board also announced that it plans to issue a retail marijuana license for 226 Coulee Blvd., Coulee City.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington