Sunday, May 4, 2014
MANSFIELD Macen McLean of Mansfield set two meet records while winning the high jump (6-0, record), long jump (21-6.5, record) and triple jump (41-01) at the Iceberg Invitational track meet Tuesday.
“We had 10 new meet records set, seven set by Waterville boys and girls,” Mansfield athletic director Ric Bayless said of the meet rescheduled after being rained out a week earlier.
The Lake Roosevelt boys 4x100 relay team took first (1:14.1) in a meet record.
Kaitlyn Grunst of Oroville won the high jump (4-8) and teammate Oscar Rosales-Cortez the discus (99-2).
Tony Lozano of Bridgeport won the 110 hurdles (18.62) and 300 hurdles (50.65). Teammate Jovani Torres won the boys 3,200 (13.20.9).
Lorie LeDoux of Pateros won the javelin (100-5) and long jump (14-0).
Other Pateros winners included Dakota Salcido in the javelin (111-02) and Jessi Dowers in the discus (90-09).
Aiyana Picard of Lake Roosevelt won the 400 (1:14.1).
OMAK – Cashmere dominated a Caribou Trail League track meet Tuesday, winning both the boys and girls team scores.
Haley Little of Omak won the long jump (15-3.5) and triple jump (31-8).
Also finishing first for the Pioneer girls were Yvonne Kilgour (36-5.5) in the shot put and Oryanne Knowles (81-3) in the discus.
Brette Boesel of Brewster won the high jump at 5-2.
Danny Gomez-Pacheco of Omak won the boys 100 (12.03).
The Pioneers also won the 4x100 relay (47.70) and 4x400 relay (4:00.06).
Hunter Bach of Brewster won the javelin at 150-11.
The next track meet is Tuesday in Bridgeport, followed by the Caribou Trail League Championships on Friday in Tonasket.
More like this story
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
- 800 (2016-239 May 25) Notice of Application and Threshold SEPA Determination
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge