Sunday, May 4, 2014
MANSFIELD Macen McLean of Mansfield set two meet records while winning the high jump (6-0, record), long jump (21-6.5, record) and triple jump (41-01) at the Iceberg Invitational track meet Tuesday.
“We had 10 new meet records set, seven set by Waterville boys and girls,” Mansfield athletic director Ric Bayless said of the meet rescheduled after being rained out a week earlier.
The Lake Roosevelt boys 4x100 relay team took first (1:14.1) in a meet record.
Kaitlyn Grunst of Oroville won the high jump (4-8) and teammate Oscar Rosales-Cortez the discus (99-2).
Tony Lozano of Bridgeport won the 110 hurdles (18.62) and 300 hurdles (50.65). Teammate Jovani Torres won the boys 3,200 (13.20.9).
Lorie LeDoux of Pateros won the javelin (100-5) and long jump (14-0).
Other Pateros winners included Dakota Salcido in the javelin (111-02) and Jessi Dowers in the discus (90-09).
Aiyana Picard of Lake Roosevelt won the 400 (1:14.1).
OMAK – Cashmere dominated a Caribou Trail League track meet Tuesday, winning both the boys and girls team scores.
Haley Little of Omak won the long jump (15-3.5) and triple jump (31-8).
Also finishing first for the Pioneer girls were Yvonne Kilgour (36-5.5) in the shot put and Oryanne Knowles (81-3) in the discus.
Brette Boesel of Brewster won the high jump at 5-2.
Danny Gomez-Pacheco of Omak won the boys 100 (12.03).
The Pioneers also won the 4x100 relay (47.70) and 4x400 relay (4:00.06).
Hunter Bach of Brewster won the javelin at 150-11.
The next track meet is Tuesday in Bridgeport, followed by the Caribou Trail League Championships on Friday in Tonasket.
More like this story
- Week 5 football scores: Lake Roosevelt rolls past Oroville
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge