Saturday, March 29, 2014
The Okanogan Valley Fiber Association will host a May 17 program focusing on local knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers and fiber artists.
The free program will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Commercial Building of the Okanogan County Fairgrounds, 175 Rodeo Trail Road.
Event-goers can participate in workshops on learning the crafts, organizers said. There will also be music, as well as "small-scale" vendors.
A producer-vendor dinner is also being planned for 5:30 p.m. May 16.
For more information, click here.
More like this story
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June