Saturday, March 29, 2014
The Okanogan Valley Fiber Association will host a May 17 program focusing on local knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers and fiber artists.
The free program will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Commercial Building of the Okanogan County Fairgrounds, 175 Rodeo Trail Road.
Event-goers can participate in workshops on learning the crafts, organizers said. There will also be music, as well as "small-scale" vendors.
A producer-vendor dinner is also being planned for 5:30 p.m. May 16.
For more information, click here.
More like this story
- East Wenatchee site added for discussion on managing salmon, steelhead guides
- Heavy snow closes North Cascades Highway
- Four seek vacant PUD commission post
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot