Saturday, March 29, 2014
The Okanogan Valley Fiber Association will host a May 17 program focusing on local knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers and fiber artists.
The free program will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Commercial Building of the Okanogan County Fairgrounds, 175 Rodeo Trail Road.
Event-goers can participate in workshops on learning the crafts, organizers said. There will also be music, as well as "small-scale" vendors.
A producer-vendor dinner is also being planned for 5:30 p.m. May 16.
For more information, click here.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge