Saturday, March 29, 2014
The Okanogan Valley Fiber Association will host a May 17 program focusing on local knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers and fiber artists.
The free program will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Commercial Building of the Okanogan County Fairgrounds, 175 Rodeo Trail Road.
Event-goers can participate in workshops on learning the crafts, organizers said. There will also be music, as well as "small-scale" vendors.
A producer-vendor dinner is also being planned for 5:30 p.m. May 16.
For more information, click here.
More like this story
- DNR to permit campfires west of Cascades
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge