Saturday, March 29, 2014
The Okanogan Valley Fiber Association will host a May 17 program focusing on local knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers and fiber artists.
The free program will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Commercial Building of the Okanogan County Fairgrounds, 175 Rodeo Trail Road.
Event-goers can participate in workshops on learning the crafts, organizers said. There will also be music, as well as "small-scale" vendors.
A producer-vendor dinner is also being planned for 5:30 p.m. May 16.
For more information, click here.
More like this story
- 820 (2017-201 Aug. 9, 16, 23) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-206 Aug. 16, 23, 30, Sept. 6) UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF
- 820 (2017-210 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 820 (2017-211 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) We the undersigned Board of Directors of the Okanogan Irrigation
- 820 (2017-212 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) In the Superior Court of the State of Washington In an for the
- 820 (2017-213 Aug. 23) Request for Proposals
- Fishing, hunting meeting planned in Pateros
- Students head back to classes
- Vejraskas elected as Angus convention delegates
- Wolf hunt OK'd by Colville tribe for North Half