Saturday, March 29, 2014
The Okanogan Valley Fiber Association will host a May 17 program focusing on local knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers and fiber artists.
The free program will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Commercial Building of the Okanogan County Fairgrounds, 175 Rodeo Trail Road.
Event-goers can participate in workshops on learning the crafts, organizers said. There will also be music, as well as "small-scale" vendors.
A producer-vendor dinner is also being planned for 5:30 p.m. May 16.
For more information, click here.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge