Friday, March 28, 2014
NACHES Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest managers are planning to close Naches Ranger District motorized trails from April 1 until June 15 to protect natural resources.
The Naches Ranger District seasonal restrictions apply to all trails with any type of motorized designation and includes all trail users, motorized or non-motorized, officials said.
The forest has had similar temporary closures the past three years during wet spring months, officials said.
Dry trails could be opened prior to June 15, officials said.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting